The Accountant Subscription - 12 Months - ACCOUNTEX OFFER - For Industry Accountants Only
About The Accountant:
The Accountant (TA) is the premier global and editorially independent briefing service focused on the Accountancy profession. Aimed at providing accountants in business and in practice a global view & unique understanding of the profession.
Established in 1874, The Accountant is the oldest and most prestigious publications in the world. Today The Accountant offers a comprehensive range of views on topics including regulation, legislation and education for those working in the accounting profession. It reports news globally, surveys leading and emerging accounting bodies around the world, provides commentary from senior industry figures and profiles key business and industry leaders.
ACCA members may also include reading The Accountant towards their CPD qualification, if it has provided knowledge or skills relevant to their role or aspirations.
Single user access to The Accountant (online) includes:
- Personal login credentials to www.theaccountant-online.com
- Monthly highlight publication (PDF)
- In-depth Features dedicated to understanding the professions trends
- Country Reports tracking the implementation of ROSC recommendations
- Q&A’s with leaders of Federations, Professional Bodies, Academics & Industry Leaders
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Editor curated daily news & analysis email
For more information, multiuser licenses and way to subscribe please contact our London office: +44 20 3096 2636 or email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer for accountants working outside of accountancy firms, educational institutions and professional bodies only
- Content is limited to internal use only. Republication or external sharing is not permitted.
- The offer includes online access.
- This is an introductory offer for Accountex