Electronic Payments International - 12 month online subscription
- Personal login credentials to www.electronicpaymentsinternational.com
- Curated daily news & analysis email along with breaking news alerts
- In-depth special reports dedicated to Payment trends and developments
- Exclusive company profiles & interviews
- Country Surveys containing market insight & sizing data
- Monthly highlight publication (PDF)
- Monthly FinTrack publication, tracking & identifying key innovation
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Data: Card numbers, transaction volumes and banking infrastructure drivers in 71 markets globally.
About Electronic Payments International:
Electronic Payments International (EPI) is an editorially independent briefing service aimed at banks and financial services companies in retail and corporate payments sector. Designed to deliver a unique & trusted understanding of the global marketplace.
EPI delivers insight to c-level bankers and payments professionals by providing valuable credible information on emerging global payments standards and products; regulation, ecommerce, mobile, remittances, security, new entrants, competitor developments and the future landscape of payments.
The recently re-launched website, daily email news service and monthly highlights editions provide clients with a comprehensive picture of the global payments industry through news analysis, interviews, expert comment, country surveys, trend reports, new entrant and product evaluation, conference reports and payments data.
Established in 1988 and published by Verdict, EPI counts clients across the globe, including Financial Instutions and payments services firms such as Westpac, RBC, Barclays, Experian, Global Payments and many more established global financial institutions and start-ups alike.
For more information, multiuser license and way to subscribe please contact our London office: +44 20 3096 2603 or email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Content is limited to internal use only. Republication or external sharing is not permitted.
- The offer includes online access.
- This is an introductory offer