Cards International - 12 month online subscription
Single user license to Cards International (online) includes:
- Personal login credentials to www.cardsinternational.com
- Curated daily news & analysis email along with breaking news alerts
- In-depth special reports dedicated to Cards trends and developments
- Exclusive company profiles & interviews
- Country Surveys containing market insight & sizing data
- Monthly highlight publication (PDF)
- Monthly FinTrack publication, tracking & identifying key innovation
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Data: Card numbers, transaction volumes and banking infrastructure drivers in 71 markets globally.
About Cards International:
Cards International (CI) is the premier global and editorially independent briefing service focused on the cards and payments sectors. Aimed at providing a unique understanding off this marketplace.
CI delivers insight to senior executives at the world’s leading retail banks, card issuers, payment processors, loyalty service providers, security specialists, retailers and merchant acquirers online and monthly in print.
The recently re-launched website and digital edition provides subscribers with a comprehensive snapshot of the international cards and payments industries through news analysis, interviews, expert comment, country surveys, new entrant and product evaluations, international conference reports and cards & payments data.
Established over 30 years ago and published by Verdict, CI counts clients across the globe including Bank of America, RBC, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, First Data and TSYS.
For more information, multiuser licenses and way to subscribe please contact our London office: +44 20 3096 2603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Content is limited to internal use only. Republication or external sharing is not permitted.
- The offer includes online access.
- This is an introductory offer