Private Banker International - 12 month online subscription
Single user license to Private Banker International (online) includes:
- Personal login credentials to www.privatebankerinternational.com
- In-depth special reports dedicated to Private Banking & Wealth Management trends
- Exclusive company profiles & interviews
- Country Surveys containing market insight & sizing data
- Monthly highlight publication (PDF)
- Monthly FinTrack publication, tracking & identifying key innovation
- Global people moves to track key strategy change
- Proprietary Data: AuM Surveys, Total Wealth & Number of C/U/HNWIs across 33 markets globally.
- Curated daily news & analysis email along with breaking news alerts
About Private Banker International:
Private Banker International (PBI) is an editorially independent briefing service supporting Private Banks, Wealth Management firms, financial services companies, intermediaries, and technology vendors across the sector.
PBI delivers a unique global understanding on the industry via indepentent & trusted insight. C-level executives and financial services professionals access PBI to source valuable and credible information on global private banking strategies, products and services, regulation and compliance, M&A activity and deals, technology, security, people moves, competitor developments and the future landscape.
The recently re-launched website, daily email service and monthly highlight editions provides clients with a comprehensive understanding of the global private banking industry, alongside granular data, through proprietary analysis and trend pieces, exclusive interviews, expert comments, bespoke research, country surveys, and international conference reports.
Established over 30 years ago and published by Verdict, PBI counts clients from across the globe, including banks and other institutions such as Société Générale Private Banking, Itau Bank, RBC, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, BMO, AXA and many more established and boutique firms alike.
For more information, multi-user licences and way to access please contact our London office: +44 20 3096 2603 or email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Content is limited to internal use only. Republication or external sharing is not permitted.
- The offer includes online access.
- This is an introductory offer